Sunday, October 24, 2010

Today’s flowers: green orchid

Most of the color of flowers are in the shade of pink, yellow, red, white…Not many are purple and blue, and very few are green! Green orchid is one of them.

green orchid

…I love this first one, the white against the green, just so beautiful with the clean classic looking.

green orchid 

…I have no time to check more details about this green orchid, pictures were token in Singapore Orchid Garden, I hope you like them too.

green orchid

…It is time for the week again we can enjoy this meme hosted by Luiz Santilli Jr. and his flower loving team, join Today Flowers, join the fun.

Have a fabulous weekend. Thanks for visiting my blog, your comments bring so much pleasure to my week.

3 comments:

Amisha said...

Lovely, lovely blooms!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Do you remember when Fandi Ahmed married Wendy? Her bouquets were lime green and started a craze for green orchids?

Larry said...

What glorious bloom! L